Note: Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox.
- Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Click the Menu button.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy option in the left panel.
- Set Firefox will to Use custom settings for history.
- Check the Accept cookies from sites checkbox to enable cookies.
- Make sure that you select Always for the Accept third-party cookies option.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click More > Settings at the top right corner of your screen.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Select Content settings located in the Privacy section.
- To allow first-party and third-party cookies, choose Allow local data to be set under the Cookies heading.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings.
- Click OK.
Apple Safari (Version 5+)
- Click on the Cog icon located in the upper-right corner of your Safari window.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Find the Block cookies option. Select Never or From third parties and advertisers.
- Click the Tools menu in your Opera browser.
- Click Preferences...
- Select the Advanced tab, and to the cookie section.
- Select Accept cookies only from the site I visit or Accept cookies.
- Ensure that "Delete new cookies when exiting Opera" is not ticked.
Was this article helpful?